“Much of Eguchi’s practise was based on self-development and he advised his students to follow these 7 Principles to encourage an ascetic lifestyle:
- Deep compassion needs to be felt for clients.
- Keep the body clean, be honest, be kind and don’t get angry.
- When training: eat shojin ryori (type of Buddhist meal without meat) and eat lightly.
- To remain healthy: take light from the sun, fresh air, good water and good food.
- By only focusing on the body it is impossible to get healthy. Students must also think and act well.
- Read waka from the Meiji Emperor every day.
- If we become sick we must first say to ourselves from the bottom of our heart, ‘I sincerely apologise if I have done something wrong’.”
Sursa: International House of Reiki
Cărți, cursuri, mentoring și conferințe de Reiki Tradițional găsiți AICI.
Pentru cursuri Reiki Traditional (Usui Reiki Ryoho) in Bucuresti si in tara ne puteti contacta la:
firstname.lastname@example.org si 0744.236.205